The Wendt Family

The Wendt Family
By small and simple things are great things brought to pass.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Catching Up

I haven't posted for a while so I will do a quick update!

I didn't do Christmas cards in 2013.  Sorry!  Too busy. I posted this on Facebook instead:
 This was Carly on her 5th birthday. I made that cake with whipp[ed cream frosting. It was so delicious.
 This is Tatum at school during their Christmas program. She sat right in front and did a great job! Doesn't she look beautiful?
 We went to Arizona for Christmas. We love to hike the trails there~
 Since Nolan loves outer space and such we went to Meteor Crater outside Flagstaff, AZ.  Cool place- the kids thought it was neat.
 We had Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Bullen's house.  We spent some time with the cousins too.  here they all are watchimg TV! (Except Beck and Briggs)
 more hiking:

 I sewed a Valentine's garland: It's awesome!
 It snowed a bunch:
 A smart neighbor got out his snowmobile.
 Carly right before her umpteenth laser treatment: Isn't she beautiful?
 She keeps a sense of humor about these things.  Notice her white teeth. She fell a few weeks later and her front tooth died. :(
 Here's cheerio boy at 18 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment