Happy Thanksgiving!
We had a wonderful day. It was relaxing and a great opportunity for us to reflect on the many blessings that we have. We roasted a turkey- it was delicious!. I made cranberry sauce for the first time the day before and it turned out yummy. I roasted some asparagus and mushrooms- YUM! I bought all the rest of the side dishes from Costco! Really, it was an easy day.
The kids were so excited to eat on our special dishes.
It was just the 6 of us. We all got a turn to talk about our blessings and what we're most thankful for.
At the beginning of the year we made a Thankful Turkey and filled in the feathers each FHE.
No, that's not a homeless person.
That's Nolan.
He decided to take a nap outside while the turkey was cooking. It was HILARIOUS!
Some people walked by and he just stayed there- not moving.
Here we are all ready to eat!
And the cleanup...
Tatum's belly hurt when she ate too much!
It was such a beautiful day we had to walk up Pilot Butte to make room for pie.
Beck got tired of the stroller and wanted to walk. He got to ride on shoulders instead.
What a wonderful day! Our blessings are too numerous to name. I pray that we can take this spirit of thankfulness with us all throughout the year!
Here are the kids in our bed just lounging together. So sweet.

No comments:
Post a Comment