Happy Graduation to CARLY IRIS WENDT!
Below is the Shining Stars preschool class of 2014. Aren't they so cute? This fall they will be kindergarteners and eventually the class of 2027!
Miss MIndy is an amazing preschool teacher. They went on fun field trips and make wonderful art projects. They kids learned Spanish, counting, writing, and sight words, and of course they focused on a different country every month. Carly loves all of her preschool friends. Especially her BFFs. As she calls them. Haha! Good job Carly! We love you so much!
They made tie-died shirts too! This is the one Carly made.
When we got home she wanted to celebrate by dancing and swinging~ I think these pictures capture her personality accurately.
Oh ya, I gave her a summer haircut after the party; Cutie Pie:
So here is my garden! This year we are trying cucumbers along with zucchini, peas, and green onions. Cross your fingers for no frost or freezing temperatures! This IS Oregon....
Beckam was playing around during the graduation party. He loves the slide and trampoline.
He has a sweet little man friend named Ethan. I think they will be great friends!
And the grad wanted to TAKE pictures too. Maybe she will be a photographer instead of a "babysitter"? Please notice my new sandals that I love. Thanks.
And a selfie:

No comments:
Post a Comment