The Wendt Family

The Wendt Family
By small and simple things are great things brought to pass.

Saturday, November 9, 2013

~Autumn and Halloween~

We love this time of year!

The fall colors are so beautiful!

We raked up giant piles of leaves and tossed them into the air....





 Notice the snot bubble below....  Ugh! The runny nose season!

 We love this tree in our yard. Look at that color!
 Beck is wearing Nolan's old sweater... (sigh) had to get a picture of him in it.




~Halloween~

Tatum: I want to be a  poser for Halloween.
Me: "You want to be a.... poser?
Tatum: "Ya, somebody who poses!"
Me: "Oh, like a model?"
Tatum: "Ya! A model. Or a movie star. I can't decide."

Here is Tatum as a poser AKA model/ movie star.

 Dan was a retro golf pro. Notice the tuft of chest hair.  We didn't have any gold chains.

 My little frog
 A singing princess...



 The kids got lots of candy. I manned the door for the night. We had a fun time at the neighborhood party hosted by the Neal Family. (Thanks guys!)



 Picking up germs 

Someone left a tootsie roll stuck to the floor. Leave it to our "cleaning crew" to find that one. He stops in his tracks, lays on the floor and starts licking it up like a dog! Haha

 Here he is after a short time passed that was a little too quiet. Yes, in the play kitchen's sink. How did he get in there you ask?  I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment