The Wendt Family

The Wendt Family
By small and simple things are great things brought to pass.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tatum is 6!

 Tatum had a little birthday party at our house with 5 friends from her Kindergarten class. Annistyn, Emmersyn, Paiten, Ruby, and Lucy all came to celebrate!  They had cake, played dress-up, Pin-the Horn-on-the-Unicorn, and of course just played around like little girls. Tatum had a great time! And they loved chasing the only boy- Nolan around! He finally locked himself in the bathroom for a while, then climbed the tree to get away from them.
 They also made bracelets for themselves out of pipe cleaners and beads. That activity was a hit. And you can see that they were still wearing their dress-up clothes!
Yes, summer is coming! I painted this pot for a pop of color in our front yard. I love that color!
 They are all climbing the trees now!
 And they love to ride their bikes. Tatum got a new bike for her birthday. So this is the last picture of her and the "old" bike.
 Little Carly!  With a spot of paint on her chin...

 Nolan loving his bike and sisters:  Or the girls can't stand to NOT be in a picture...
 OK, funny keepsake here:  Nolan made me this card at school for Mother's Day.  I love that he put a "?" at the end of the sentence. "You're the best mom in the world?"  That was great! So funny!
Oh summertime! I have such mixed feelings about you! These guys will probably drive me crazy.   As long as we don't have neighborhood kids ringing our doorbell nonstop- (Even on Sunday! Arg!)- we might make it to August in one piece. Only 9 weeks to go until we meet the new baby! It better not take longer than that. In fact, I'll take 7 weeks from now. That would be super.  I just need to get up the crib and organize 0-3 month clothes.  And it might be a good idea to read that baby book on my shelf that tells me how to get a baby to sleep throughout the night by like 2 months old. Wow. As if that really happens. But I can dream can't I? No pun intended. 
Oh and one more important thing to think about before it's born... A NAME! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Tatum! Wow, I cannot believe how much all your kids have grown! They are all so cute! I'm excited for you guys and your new little bundle of joy coming soon! Take care Renae!

    ReplyDelete