The Wendt Family

The Wendt Family
By small and simple things are great things brought to pass.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Caboose

Choo choo! Our caboose is coming!

What does that mean you ask? It means I'll be spending way more time in the following places:
Especially here. I will sleep here sometimes:
Come March I shouldn't be too sick. Scheduled to arrive at the station:
We're happy and hoping for a healthy baby. I know it's still early so we're crossing our fingers for the best. I'm 9 weeks along. Thanks for your patience with me. I probably wont be the best at returning calls. We may not make it to church every Sunday. If you come to my door at 2:00 in the afternoon, I might still be wearing a robe. Nolan will probably be late to school several times. Thanks to Danny for taking over a lot of my usual work around the house. My New Year's resolution for 2013: Get in shape. For 2012: survive!
Out of respect for my friends on Facebook who are still struggling with fertility issues, please don't post anything on my page.

4 comments:

  1. Yahoo! So happy for you.....that is exciting! What a cute way to post it too! Loved your Christmas card, you guys have an awesome family and I sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! How awesome! I can barely handle two... Four sounds like a million to me. Congrats, again!

    ReplyDelete