We went to sunny and beautiful Arizona for Chritmas this year~
We actually celebrated Chritmas before we left. We told Santa to come early when we saw him at the church Christmas party. And amazingly, he did! We opened our presents Saturday before Danny went to work.
We had a nice time at my parent's house in Kingman. We rode 4 wheelers, checked on the chickens, went to the park, ate lunch with friends, and I got a mani-pedi- Thanks Mom!
A special treat was for me to choose one of my Grandma's paintings. She is a talented artist and decided to start giving away her pictures. I chose one with pretty iris flowers. (Grandma's first name is Iris and Carly's middle name is Iris after her) I'm thinking of where to put it. Yay! Thanks Grandma!
We did our gift exchange there too. Reed bought me a cute-as-heck Christmas cookie sheet. Thanks Reed! I bought for Ryan, but his family was the only one not there. :( We missed playing with our couins!
Back to Jamie and Jason's house to open presents:
Thanks Pam for making it all possible. It was cold and rainy when we came back to Oregon. But we have our Arizona memories to warm us!

No comments:
Post a Comment