We went to Arizona after Christmas. It was great to see everyone.. and be somewhere relatively warmer! It happened to be in the 40s and 50s while we were there which was a bummer. We were hoping for 60s. HA!
Two blue eyed TIGERS on the airplane!
We went golfing. Renae and Jamie shared a cart. Watch out! Renae is a wild driver!

This is a preview for retirement! (Or at least as soon as the kids are out of the house!)

Acknowlege the gallery... tip your hat.. :)
This was at Gainey Ranch in Scottsdale

Visiting with Pam (Dan's mom)

Renae's mom and dad

Aunt Andrea's lovely home

Breakfast at IHOP!

At the top of Camerlback Mountain. We did our traditional New Year's day hike!
The cousins! Addison and Tae

Renae and Rachelle

The boys went to the Ferrari dealership to dream.
Dancing cousins in their matching dresses and boots!
Well, we had a fun time and would like to get to Kingman next time we go to Az. (Yes I DID mean Kingman.) Thanks to everyone for making our stay so memorable~ We love you!
Aren't you just so AWESOME! I love your blog and if you don't mind, I would like to follow. :) Your kids are so cute and I really can't believe you have three... how do you do it??
ReplyDeleteIt was wonderful to see you, Tae loved playing with his cousins. Miss ya
ReplyDelete