Time for a MAKE-OVER!
We've lived in this house for 9 years now.
I was getting tired of staring at the same walls day after day. I needed some PEP! Some PIZAZZ! And instead of moving to a new house... I updated my kitchen! Well, not me, I paid someone to do it because I wanted it to actually look good.
Here are the BEFORE pictures:
Eh. Blah. Whatever. Same old stuff.
Ripping stuff up!!! The transformation begins! Buwhahaha!
P.s. Oh man, I sure missed my sink for the 2 days it was unhooked. You never know how much you use that thing until it's gone. That's a good life lesson, right?
No, but really, I'm like a 50's housewife: barefoot and in the kitchen. All the time.
AFTER:
Ta DA!!!
Here she is!
Now every time I walk into the kitchen I stop for a second and whisper, "oh ya."
If I'm going to be in here all the time, at least I can like what I see!
And when I get tired of looking at these walls, I'll just move cause living without a sink is not worth the money saved in closing costs.

No comments:
Post a Comment