The Wendt Family

The Wendt Family
By small and simple things are great things brought to pass.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Brasada Girls Weekend!

I love getting together with my friends. And it's especially nice to see that ones that live far away! I hope they know that they are loved and we are thinking of them throughout the year.
Gorgeous views!




 A few fun/ random pictures of the gals:





 I think we were all checking out the pictures on our phones! Haha!

A big "THANKYOU!!" to Pam for letting us use her cabin. We need those times to get away from it all, don't we? We stayed up so late eating and talking.  Saturday morning we ate a delicious breakfast and went to the pool. The weather was perfect.  Several girls stayed another night.  I had a fantastic time. I love each one of these ladies.  
I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment