Several months ago we asked Carly if she wanted her ears pierced. She said no. I assumed it would be the same answer when I asked her again this Tuesday... but she said yes!
OUCH!
Oooh! I look good!
She couldn't wait to show big sister Tatum!
Carly is so thoughtful. She wrote cards to everyone. Inside the card she drew a heart and her name. She drew some pictures in some. Then she left them by the door for us to find.
Our 10 year anniversary present was going skiing! My mom watched Beckam in the hotel in Salt Lake City while we went skiing with my brother Riley and cousin Caden. Poor little Beck cried for a while. (Sorry Mom and Susan and Cylee!) He doesn't take a bottle anymore. He just loves Mama.
We had such a fun time! We talked about how if we didn't have kids we'd be ski bums and be going down double diamonds no problem. We'd also be in great shape and own many leather-bound books in our mansion with white cabinets. Our mansion would smell of rich mahogany and the subtle scents of my herbs would occasionally waft in from my overflowing greenhouse. Also, every night after a soak in the indoor jacuzzi tub we would clink our drinks together and say "To us!"
Obviously, we'd be wearing plush matching robes and slippers.
And above the magnificent mantle would be a 3-foot by 5-foot picture of us in our golf attire with open-mouthed smiles.
Well, back to reality- this is the best picture we could get of us:
Ya, ya , ya.... I know I would be wanting babies in that dream life too.
The temple in SLC
My brother Richard and Sara got married in the Timpanogas Temple. It was lovely. She looked stunning! I wish I had pictures. It was so awesome to see the family and especially Megan!
I didn't get to chat with everyone I wanted to... that's how it goes with 25+ cousins.
Here are the boys!
And now that he has teeth we are brushing every night.
And some tidbits:
We are looking forward to Spring Break in California. Not looking forward to the drive.
I am trying local honey this year to see if it helps with my allergies.
Tatum and Carly are still in gymnastics and love it. They love My Little Pony and The Princess and the Popstar. The girls pretend all day long that they are dogs or cheetahs.
Beckam still isn't sleeping through the night. Like I said, he loves Mama! He is sitting up for 5-10 seconds. Not crawling yet, but rolls everywhere! He hates peas. Loves all the fruits though.
Nolan is doing soccer. He has a BLAST!! It's better that baseball for him because it's faster paced and easier to understand.
Danny is getting busier with work. With daylights savings he has longer days. :( We are thankful he has a job that he loves. (most days)
I am busy researching tummy-tucks and mommy make-overs for the time when I have $20,000 extra just laying around.
No really, I have GOT to work out. Or eat better. Or both. I have tried for years to find an exercise program that I like. So far nothing is sticking. Barre 3 has potential I will say.
Other than that, we are just living life!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Congratulations!! Sounds like a fun time. You two are just so cute!!!
ReplyDelete