10 YEARS!!!
Several years ago on our anniversary I said to Daniel,"Can you believe we've been married (_x__) years?"
To which he said, "(_x__) years? I promised myself I would've been rid of you by now,"
We had a good laugh and now I always say that on every anniversary. And he says that back. It's become our ritual exchange every year.
That's one thing I love about my marriage: laughter. We are always quoting movie lines or sassing each other. Ever since day one.
We went to Balthazar's for dinner. Aahh. So delicious. It's Mexican seafood type stuff and it's so dang good!
I have the GREATEST friends! For my birthday (and Kitsi's too!) some of us girls went to 5 Fusion for dinner. It was my first time there. Also delish. We missed those that couldn't make it! And THANKS ALISHA for buying my dinner! You ROCK!
At home on my actual birthday I made myself some heart shaped cakes. Nolan told me all week long that he wanted me to have a heart shaped cake for my birthday. Sweetie! So I HAD to make them.
Yes, that's Sprinkles Red Velvet right there. I made some frosting of my current favorite color.
The girls wanted to help frost it.
Check out Carly's idea of "frosting" the cake in the background...
Well, it TASTED good if nothing else.
Exactly what I wanted: my family all together!
Here's to my last year of a "20-something"
Here's my favorite little buckaroo.
Yummy feet!
LOVE that smile! He's cutting his first tooth. It'll be here any day. So sad to see that toothless grin go.
Riding the bronco!
Carly is so funny!!!
She runs laps around this wall. She ran nonstop 120+ laps. No exaggeration.
We decided to buy a family pass to the High Desert Museum.
Haha.. we took them to the butterfly exhibit and Tatum was terrified. She was screaming. She was scared of all the butterflies landing on her! The rest of us loved getting so close to all those colorful butterflies.
I'm 29 years old and Dan will never be rid of me. That sums up February 2013.

Happy Birthday and Congrats on 10 years!! You're family is adorable! Miss you guys~
ReplyDelete