The Wendt Family

The Wendt Family
By small and simple things are great things brought to pass.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Carly turns 4!

Four years ago my family (except Ryan & Keli and Reed) was here over Thanksgiving and I was ready to have a baby. I wanted her to be born while my family was in town, but that didn't happen.
Here was Rachelle, Riley, Richard and Russell  Nov. 2008.


 And Mom and Dad.
 I went to the hospital on the 2nd of Dec.  But after pushing for 3 hours she was born DEC 3rd!!!

 And here she is through the years....




 10 months old

 Peek-a-boo! chocolate face!
 Before her 1st treatment...
 Lake of the Woods
 Mt. Bachelor



 near Mt. Hood
 After her 11th {??} treatment. She's tough!
 Daddy calls her his "Squish"


 Carly if 4 years old! Wow! She is just awesome. We love her!

For the last month of the pregnancy, I thought we were going to name her Carrington and call her Carri. But on the way to the hospital, Danny says, "So, what will her name be?"
Me: Carrington
Danny:  Nah.
Me: What?! Well how about Carly? I like it and it's after my dad. {Carl}
Danny: OK
Her middle name is Iris after my Grandma.
CARLY IRIS WENDT, WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment