The Wendt Family

The Wendt Family
By small and simple things are great things brought to pass.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I love this cocoa!

My friend introduced me to this new cocoa that makes the most DELICIOUS, fudgy brownies EVER! They are super yummy. I doubled the recipe on the back of the container, *(but not quite double the flour)* and they turned out so awesome. It's very important not to overmix this batter.
AAAAhhhh! I wish I could roll this into a ball and stuff it in my mouth right now!
Even Danny loved them!
Don't forget the milk! That is also VERY important! Thank you Tiana for showing me your brownie-making ways!
If you want some too, it's only at Fred Meyer....... You're welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot! Now I NEED those brownies! :)
    I have a family blog too...that I update...not really at all, but I thought I'd share just in case. http://chad-tiff-family.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete