Dan and Nolan went down together twice while the girls stayed at the bottom. Then Tatum and I went down twice while they stayed with Carly.
Tatum at the top!
Beautiful view on the way down! Yes I did stop on the way and take a picture even when it said not to. So sue me! We were going fast enough not to hold anyone up!
Nolan and Dad after zooming down
ARIZONA
At the beginning of June I took the kids to AZ for a few days. They got to play with their cousin Tae in Las Vegas. I got to see my brother Reed who had just gotten home from his mission in S. Korea and I also got to see the other siblings! Thanks again Keli for picking us up from the airport and chatting all night and letting us stay at your house! You're great!!
I made Rachelle crunch down so I could be taller than her! She just graduated from high school and is going to college in St. George. :)
Riley! He is going into 9th grade this fall.
Riley was a good sport and let the kids cover him with pillows~ "Where's Riley?"
My dad opening his Father's Day present from all the grandkids. A stepping stone with their handprints. Only a real man can wear pink scrubs. Love you Dad!
Blurry picture, but I wanted to put one in of Tae Bullen. Thanks for playing with us!I didn't have any pictures of Russ, Ryan or Reed or Mom or Grandma OR the beloved chickens! I will do better with the camera next time we visit!

Fun! And lots more fun! I am so glad you got to go home and see the family. Those are the times that will stay remembered forever. Those slides looked like fun. I'll have to ride them sometime.
ReplyDeleteRenae! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm glad you do!! I'm going to go back and read it all when I have time... I do have to say your garden cupcakes are sooo adorable and I wish you could teach me to make such great creations..Your kids are sooo cute and I cannot believe how big and old your family is!! Woa... I guess we're getting old too.. I miss you!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun slide! I love that you stopped on the way down to take a picture....ha ha, I would have too:) I'm glad you were able to spend some time with your family in Arizona as well.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family!!!! Love your blog! Message me on facebook your email and I'll send you an invite to mine!
ReplyDelete