Nolan is really funny these days... He is starting to write things and sound-out words. So he wrote this and came running up to me very excited. He had a huge smile and thrust it into my face. I asked him, "Oh! What does THIS say?" And he proudly read it : "Nolan Wendt. I go into outer space" Isn't that so cute?! He has been drawing pictures of himself on the moon with Tatum, an alien, Saturn and Earth. All stick figures. My boy is growing up! But he's not too old to wear a pink unicorn costume. (I even saw him SWINGING on the swings wearing it!! Can you picture that??!) haha!
3 weeks ago

That picture is hilarious! So cute. Wow, he writes great. Don't you just love em?
ReplyDeleteso dang cute!! he will hate you one day for taking that picture!!:)
ReplyDeleteThat is super cute! Nolan is a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI am cracking up!!! I wanted to answer the phone today but the kids were freaking out! I will call you tomorrow.
ReplyDelete