I've been painting! I really wanted to paint our walls, but they are really tall and I don't have the time/ mental energy to paint it all, so the trim is a good change too. I
started when Danny went out of town so I wouldn't have to talk him into letting me do it. He liked it when he got home. I think it looks pretty good, if I do say so myself! It's a nice chocolate brown color. I think it's actually called something like "packsaddle" (lame). It should be called "chocolate extravaganza"!! In fact, the whole color line should be chocolate themed, but that's another story. I started with the window trim then moved on to more and more and more.....I did the stairs most recently. It was tough to keep the kids away and from the wet paint and I could only work in like 10 minute intervals, but it's done! YAY! It's better, right? Right. :)
1 week ago

great job it looks awesome
ReplyDeleteWow, looks great!!! I am impressed with your patience that you could paint with kids around. Very impressive!
ReplyDeleteI think it looks great! You definitely notice how big your windows are now!
ReplyDelete