My baaaabbyyyyyy!!!!! I know he's not really a "baby", but I still say, "Where's my baby?" when I'm looking for him. He still doesn't say much. But he understands a LOT. He signs and uses inflection in his voice to "talk". He shrieked for his turn when I was mopping, so I had to stand there for 5 minutes while he imitated. I swear, I just can't get stuff done around here. But he was so cute.
Another imitation:
His favorite place: climbing up here to dump water everywhere!
Nolan LOVES the moon. I mean, he LOVES it. He is convinced he's going to astronaut school. Didn't you know? He will be the first boy on Mars!
He has a telescope {currently broken thanks to Beckam} which he takes outside to look at the moon and stars. I'm pretty sure that's why the neighbors have been closing their blinds.
Here he is staring at his love.
And eating the moon!
Carly and her friend Grady. They were in this spot just talking for a few minutes. We will miss him in Arizona.
Tatum got this cute outfit from GG Gorringe for her 8th birthday! Thanks Gma!
Tatum and a few friends went to see Rio 2.
~Sweet friends~
She will be baptized July 5th! So exciting! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment