The Wendt Family

The Wendt Family
By small and simple things are great things brought to pass.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lasers & Concerts

Here is Carly after her 7th laser treatment. The two of us drove to Portland Sunday night for her appointment the next morning. It's slow going, but we're making progress...
Swollen eye, cheek and ear... poor girl. She finally got some food- that made her a bit happier.
Carly has a "silky". It's a little lovey that is (you guessed it!) silky. You can see the top of it on her shoulder. She just rolls the silky between her fingers and sucks her thumb. We always bring it so she can have her comfort toy.
On to something happier: Danny took Nolan to a Bend Elks baseball game:
Nolan LOVES police cars, so I'm not surprised he wanted a picture with this.
Oh, and he also loves mustangs. (I think there was one in Transformers) BRING BACK THE 90S!!!!!!!!! EVERCLEAR!!!!
Dan and I listened to this band all the time in Jr. High and high School and they came to Bend!! We HAD to see them! it was the greatest! They played my favorite song: Santa Monica!
Proof that we were there!
Renae; so excited to go!
Oh ya, the lead singer!
Dan: drinking soda
Renae: also drinking soda. Note to self: don't drink caffeine anymore. I thought I would need it to stay up for the concert. well, I was awake. For way too long. I must be sensitive to it since I never drink it.
What face is he making? This was our dinner before the concert at Pizzacato. yum! Nolan and Tatum did their sports camp this week. Monday to Friday for 3 hours they did baseball, basketball and soccer. I think they liked having eachother there.
Great job Tatum!
Hooray! They did it!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your little family. And that's so cool that you got to see Everclear!!! The only thing I've ever won from a radio station was one of their CDs. I wish we had more time in Oregon, too, so that we could visit!! But maybe if we go to school there..... I hope that is the case!!

    ReplyDelete